Hemophilia Providers and Hemophilia Treatment Centers: Offering Comprehensive Services for Hemophilia Patients and Their Care Teams
We are passionate about providing a full complement of services to support the treatment of each individual we serve -- one that respects the needs of healthcare clinicians, payers, patients and their families. Our goal is to enhance quality of care and optimize clinical outcomes while managing costs.
When you coordinate patient care through NCHS, you are guaranteed to work with the highest quality pharmacy and reimbursement team. It is crucial to select the most appropriate treatment setting. National Cornerstone Healthcare Services will help ensure the process is seamless, easy, and transparent for all involved – the physician, payer, and pharmacist.
We work closely with healthcare practitioners and Hemophilia Treatment Centers, functioning as an extension of your team, to help our patients adhere to hemophilia treatment guidelines. We take pride in our full range of clinical services
including specialty medications and related services for patients through our fully-accredited specialty pharmacy
. We also offer non-clinical services
for our patients to assist with the practical realities of living with a chronic disease.
Comprehensive Support for Physician-Prescribed Hemophilia and Bleeding Disorder Therapies
Our professional team is dedicated to providing comprehensive support for physician-prescribed hemophilia treatment options. Communication, feedback, and outcome reporting are critical tools to meet our shared goals.
Providers and Hemophilia Treatment Centers that partner with NCHS can expect us to:
- Support patient adherence to protocols and medication use
- Educate patients on hemophilia and bleeding disorder disease management
- Communicate relevant patient information routinely
- Help patients navigate health insurance hurdles and the reimbursement process
- Serve as an extension of the provider team by offering top-notch quality care, especially to remote patients or those needing specialized service
- Provide the expertise of a seasoned team that has been working with hemophilia and bleeding disorder patients since 2000
- Coordinate nursing services for patients and providers
- Maintain the highest ethical standards and ensure compliance with best and mandated practices
to learn more about how partnering with NCHS can benefit you and your patients.